Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Please, for the life of your Company, and sanity, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

I cannot stress how low this Company can stoop to try and squeeze money off unsuspecting clients.

I signed up with them last year Aug. The had this sales guy coming almost everyday to my shop to try and sign us up. I didn't want to but after persisting, I decided to give them a try since the sales agent was such a nice respectable guy (dont let their appearances fool you). This *** of a sales agent lied through his teeth, and even took the liberty of getting some of my info from my wife (who was in a few times he had been there), filled out everything and came back at a time I was at the shop. He went on about how there aren't any committments (which I specifically insisted on) and I was going to receive 500$ rebate after processing with them for 6 months. As a business person, I was elated! That money could cover my tracsaction cost for almost the whole year!

I went ahead and signed the contract (mind you he had EVERYTHING filled out!)

*** old me, I went ahead and signed the contract, and that was it. I had made a deal with the devil!!!!

Fast forward to September of this year, I closed my business and not only did they stiff me on my rebate, they now told me I had to pay 300 plus 87 for some promotional fee. My God!! I had someone from their office by name of Mary Jane Timmins looking into it. Mty God, I know you cant tell peoples reaction via the internet, but boy was she rude. In any event, I returned all equipment and hoping to have the 87$ deducted from my account as that was what Mary Jane (who seems to be up the chain somehow) said.

Guess what, I checked my account today and they had taken out 426.50$ I couldn't believe it!

If you really really reallly care about your business, you'll stay FAR FAR FARRR away from this Company!

I'm not an isolated case. Read other reviews. I wish I had read the reviews prior to signing the deeal with the devil. Hope my misfortune helps someone.

Stay away if you cherish the money your business might be bringing in. There're PLENTY of other processing companies around. Dont be another sucker!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Moneris Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Moneris Solutions to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Moneris Solutions and moneris solutions payment processing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Moneris_SocialMedia
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1250358
Moneris Solutions Verified Representative

Hello,

I'm the Social Media Manager at Moneris. I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Please send us the details, including your merchant number, at socialmedia@moneris.com so we can investigate. Ensure that you add any relevant dates, reference numbers and the products or services you use as this will help us understand the nature of your inquiry.